FogBugz 7.3 is a pretty huge release, despite the modest version number. It has a bunch of features that almost everyone will find useful on a daily basis.
- The Case Event Edit Plugin now lets you edit cases (instead of just appending to them).
- Bulk Reply, so you can respond to multiple emails with the same response. You can even flip through the outgoing responses and customize each one if you want.
- Width of the case area is now resizable.
- We now support IMAP (in addition to POP3) for incoming email
- Project backlog editing (for scrum/agile shops) is now much faster.